Saturday, July 6, 2013

Ibotta (Get groceries for free)

Ibotta is a new mobile phone app that lets users get discounts on their grocery bills

Step 1 - Download the app onto your phone. You can do so by clicking HERE. Right now they have a $10 promotional offer also!! The app works on Apple (iphone and ipad) and Android devices. 


Step 2 - Select food items that you normally would buy or that you are interested in buying. Some items are store specific (Walmart, Target, Winco, Sams Club). Complete the tasks associated with each item. These are pretty fun (videos, facts, recipes, etc.). The more you complete, the more cash you'll earn!

View Offers
Earn Money


Step 3 - After purchasing Items take a picture of the receipt 

Step 4 - Get Cash

Its pretty simple. And an easy way to save. I earned $22 from my trip to Winco last night that ibotta sent to Paypal. It took about 3 hours for them to confirm my purchase and once you have over $5 in rewards you can cash out as soon as you want

As you can see above, the items from my receipt costed $21.52. I got $20.50 in rewards. That means I payed $1 for all of the items above (Silk Soy Milk, Chex Cereal, Hersheys Cereal, Bush's Beans, etc)

Coupons.com

I also used coupons from Coupons.com on the items above to save an extra $4 so I really only paid $17.52 which means I got all the food for free and an extra $3!!!

Take advantage of the $10 sign up bonus by signing up now. Click HERE to sign up



No comments:

Post a Comment